DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My filters arrived, YEY.

THE CYBORG

Reactions
What a difference a filter can make, I am now starting to like the Mavic :)

Wasn’t the best of days as it was bright but hazy, never the less I can now see that good video is possible all for the sake of a little opaque glass.

Reactions: Kneebeard
Which filters did you end up getting? I was just considering getting some myself in preparation for a trip through the southwest US where its likely to be quite sunny most of the time. Makes sense from what I have seen of my own videos on sunny days so far and since I use filters with my SLR camera, I am sure they help a lot with the drone shots.

For video (shots) yes, the filters are excellent, a huge improvement in watchability !!

For photos, you can use a very heavy ND for blurred shots, waterfalls or ocean water movement are a classic examples, but the drone needs to be VERY still, so hovering under a tree canopy or windy etc with less stability can easily ruin such photo shots.

For photos, generally no filter, or an NC-UV can help colours pop a bit, but nothing you can't do in post I guess.

Which filters did you end up getting? I was just considering getting some myself in preparation for a trip through the southwest US where its likely to be quite sunny most of the time. Makes sense from what I have seen of my own videos on sunny days so far and since I use filters with my SLR camera, I am sure they help a lot with the drone shots.
I got a set of Sunnylife Filters – ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32, UV, CPL. all in a nice little case

just a bit OT, but I don't want open a new one for this stupid one..
I lost my original Hasselblad cover lens in my M2P, anyone know where I can purchase it..tried more on amaz and something like that but neither a..
Thanks.
end OT

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB