DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MY FIRST DEMO REEL!

Well, the title is Hollywood, FL, so I would expect the "story" to be about Hollywood as a tourist might learn something about Hollywood with scenes continuing from one subject to the next logical subject in the Hollywood story. Rather the focus is in fancy shots and distracting transitions which seem to show of the capabilities of the drone.
the video started with sunrise,then sunset and ended at night.every clip had a purpose and a sequence.is a town reel of hollywood florida and how is a day in it.thank you for your suggestions and opinions.

The only thing I would add to all the other, good comments, is you flew directly over a lot of people. My understanding is that can be risky and may be outside the regulations. If I'm wrong, I'll trust other more knowledgeable folks will correct me. Just one personal comment, I loved the shot where you rose from the front of the office building to reveal the guitar hotel in perfect position. Well done.
at the time i filmed that footage like i replied in other comment i didnt knew much about rules and regulations.i dont have my part 107 yet,but i plan to get it soon.and thank you so much for your comment,i really appreaciate it.

Nice shots. I did not like the juttery fonts during the open but that is just personal preference. As stated above speed ramps are cool in small doses. If you want to see how moving transitions play out watch a big budget action adventure movie with the volume off. It helps to focus on what is on screen and how the high level pros get get from one shot/scene to the next. Star Wars used lots of slides and wipes. Modern movies use techniques like match action or face the camera to a black wall and cut on that black frame.
thank you for your feedback and suggestions.i am still editing and improving the video.i woiuld take everything to consideration.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green