DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first drone

Anthony

Reactions
Hi all i have decided that the mavic pro will be my first drone so really looking forward to it arriving ....

We all are looking forward to it Anthony , Welcome to our newest forum :)

My first to, most eye opening thing to me was downloading the B4UFly app and realizing that I can't throw a rock without hitting 3 airport fly zones within 5 miles of my home.

Thanks for the welcome . .. i only have a small local airport thats 30 miles away and the flight path does not pass over my home so im hoping that will not be an issue :)

My first to, most eye opening thing to me was downloading the B4UFly app and realizing that I can't throw a rock without hitting 3 airport fly zones within 5 miles of my home.
I live in an airport zone, small local one. Called the airport manager and he said anytime I plan on going over a few hundred feet to just text him and let him know so he can pass along the info. Pretty cool guy.

I am a complete nivice when it comes to drones but not a total RC novice but it will be a while before im going over 200 feet :) no ver high buildings were i live however i am picking up that you need to get into the habit of setting the RTH hight everytime you change your flying location to allow for whats around you :)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds