DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My First Edits!

Procmtb

Reactions
I've had my Mavic for just over a year. I use it mainly for photography and enjoy stitching panoramas from it. Over the year I've played off and on with shooting moving footage and its taken me a long time to find shot types that look half decent, settings that work and finally come up with something I'd be willing to put online!

My goal is to keep finding interesting subjects, put together these little vignettes, then once I have enough footage put a single 3-5 minute edit together of a year's worth of shooting highlights. Anyway, I'm always open to feedback and tips! Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: KangaAir
Quick fyi.
Video is blocked due to Copyright.
Thank you for the heads up! For some reason youTube believes one of my royalty free sound FX is a copyrighted song! I switched the links to vimeo, hopefully that should work.

Yeah, that worked.
Funny thing is there is no music. Just the bird sounds.
Great shots btw, love the composition.
But don't over due it with one subject. It gets boring quick.
just my 2 cents.

Yeah, that worked.
Funny thing is there is no music. Just the bird sounds.
Great shots btw, love the composition.
But don't over due it with one subject. It gets boring quick.
just my 2 cents.
Much appreciated. Thanks for taking time to look at the videos and reply!

Anytime. I'm by no means a pro. I made the same mistake on my first video due to lack of content and it was pointed out to me by others here. So I'm just passing along the advice. I have not put out another video until I get more content to make it interesting enough.
Keep up the good work.

Great control with the video shot, nice and smooth. Terrific light balance with background sound. Only suggestion take as many still shots as you can while in that beautiful location. Be nice to have a closer glimpse of the all the textures out there. Helps break up the great drone footage and keeps it interesting in my opinion. Looking at your footage I really miss the beach :-( ... an ozzie that grew up with beaches living in central Europe ... arggggg LOL

Last edited:
Great control with the video shot, nice and smooth. Terrific light balance with background sound. Only suggestion takes as many still shots as you can while you in the beautiful location. Be nice to have a close glimpse of the all the textures out there. Help break up the great drone footage and keeps it interesting in my opinion. Looking at your footage I really miss the beach :-( ... an ozzie that grew up with beaches living in central Europe ... arggggg LOL
Thank you! Yep, I took some stills too. Those boats have amazing texture to them. Impossible to see without a drone too. There are also many more old boats sunk into the marsh up and down that stretch. Next time I'm home visiting I'll shoot more of them for sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803