DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first long video with the Mavic Air

RodrigoEick

Reactions
Hello fellas,

This is my first drone from Dji. I'm used to pilot racing drones, and it was nice to for me to finally have a flying steady camera with these nice features.

As for now, my drone is back to Dji on the warranty (lost the return window) because it suffers from the out of focus on distant objects, as was mentioned in the forum before. So I'm fighting with them right now trying to prove my point, since they are saying there is nothing wrong with it. I live in China by the way, so they don't have that kind of high standard regarding small details in quality that we have (fact).

Anyway, enough ranting and let me know if u guys like this video I've made last month

Cheers and happy flying

Boracay (Bo-rock Eye) sure is busy these days. I've been there on three occasions and each time, more and more crowed. But, still a beautiful Island. Did you get any shots of the bats at sunset?

Boracay (Bo-rock Eye) sure is busy these days. I've been there on three occasions and each time, more and more crowed. But, still a beautiful Island. Did you get any shots of the bats at sunset?

Bats? no, didnt even saw that lol. U right, too crowded. wont be coming back there

You can find the bats in a cave on the far west side of the island. They are Fox bats ... very large, slow flying bats commonly found in Australia, but are also scattered around the rest of Asia. They are actually one of my favorite things about Boracay.

Very nice video! Have you had any video feed disconnection during the filming of those shots? Laggy video feed on the mobile transmission? Or it was smooth and good? FCC or CE? Thanks for your help! I am near buying a mavic air but the thousands of connections issues are my doubt on buying it or not...

Very nice video! Have you had any video feed disconnection during the filming of those shots? Laggy video feed on the mobile transmission? Or it was smooth and good? FCC or CE? Thanks for your help! I am near buying a mavic air but the thousands of connections issues are my doubt on buying it or not...

Got plenty of disconnections and video lags. Not pleasant

Will probably switch to the Mavic Pro 2 when it arrives

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf