DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first Mavic Air flight

K5423

Reactions
This drone is the best of the best BAR NONE!At the very end of my video you can see the largest drone ever built on the planet......or is it?I recorded in 4K 30fps and rendered in 1080p.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Bigger is always better, there, Mr. Green sheets....what's the thread count?

Who am I kidding? That was EPIC, a great little bird dodging 9 mm fire and Blackhawks!! Wow!

Awesome video!!!

Bigger is always better, there, Mr. Green sheets....what's the thread count?

Who am I kidding? That was EPIC, a great little bird dodging 9 mm fire and Blackhawks!! Wow!

Awesome video!!!
My camera did that chopper no justice.It came out of nowhere.Nearest airport is 30 miles away.Nearest military airport which is Luke air force base is at least 65 miles away.Been riding that area for over 20 years and never seen anything like that before.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
One thing I forgot to mention and this just thrills me to death is that I recorded over 1 hours worth of footage from my Mavic Air and then edited it down throwing most away but in every shot the props on the Air NEVER got in the shot(s).This drove me banana's with my P4 and previous P3.I can not stand props in my shot's.Do you Air owner's notice this too???No prop's in your shot's?

Reactions: galfridus

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jikatuki