DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first proper MA2 video - 4WD trip to Big Desert in Victoria Australia

Skurfer

Reactions
Hi all

Thought I would post up my first proper edited up video of a 4 day trip we took with a couple of mate's and their families out to Big Desert in north western Victoria in Australia when for a couple of weeks our COVID restriction level was lowered allowing us to get away camping. Restrictions came back in on the last day of our trip as the infection rate increased too much so were lucky to get away when we could.

Anyways here is the video

Pretty proud of it as a first try as I have flown remote control helicopters and things like that on and off over the years so the flying aspect of it I am pretty comfortable with, it's the actual creative side of things with getting shots and spending the time in front of the computer editing it to look good that I am struggling with as I am just used to just flying around for fun. Good learning curve and looking forward to putting some more videos together of our trips which we do pretty often when we can.

Loved the contest at the end. Don’t think I’ve seen that much dry
ground since I moved to Mississippi , gumbo mud yes ?
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing.??

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi all

Thought I would post up my first proper edited up video of a 4 day trip we took with a couple of mate's and their families out to Big Desert in north western Victoria in Australia when for a couple of weeks our COVID restriction level was lowered allowing us to get away camping. Restrictions came back in on the last day of our trip as the infection rate increased too much so were lucky to get away when we could.

Pretty proud of it as a first try as I have flown remote control helicopters and things like that on and off over the years so the flying aspect of it I am pretty comfortable with, it's the actual creative side of things with getting shots and spending the time in front of the computer editing it to look good that I am struggling with as I am just used to just flying around for fun. Good learning curve and looking forward to putting some more videos together of our trips which we do pretty often when we can.
Creative and well taken video for a first timer. Congrats.

Thanks for the replies. Was a fun trip.

Really liking the challenge of getting good shots and the mavic is impressing me a lot with how easy it is to fly.

Hi all

Good stuff mate. Those hill climbs look like fun.

Brilliant video. Enjoyed it from start to finish. I’d love to try my 4x4 on that trail.
Thanks for sharing

Looks like fun. We have lots of country like that over here.

Just one comment - the first bit of the video the focus does not look exactly right. A bit blurred.

Hi all

Very nice. Congrats. Keep the videos coming!

the shots looked good! thinking ahead is tough and how you are going to plan it all out. the video looked good and I enjoyed watching you and your friends/family having a good time.

I'm a long time rally racing fan so every time I see a snorkel I get excited.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato