DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first tiny planet photo

Awesome shot!

I tried that yesterday with the Mavic Air 2, but mine turned out more like a large panorama shot. You also mentioned it was stitched with "Microsoft ICE". Some questions for you:

1. Which direction should the camera be pointing when starting? I had mine pointing straight down.
2. What do you use Microsoft Image Composite Editor for? I had a single image, not a set of images that needed to be stitched together.

Attached is my JPG.

Sorry if these questions seem basic, just trying to figure out all this cool tech!

Roger

Attachments

• DJI_0024.JPG
    9.6 MB · Views: 17
1. Which direction should the camera be pointing when starting? I had mine pointing straight down.
2. What do you use Microsoft Image Composite Editor for? I had a single image, not a set of images that needed to be stitched together.

1. I had the camera pointing forward when starting but I think it doesn't matter. In pano mode, the drone will take pictures in different directions automatically after you pressed the shutter button.
2. For stitching the 26 photos taken by the drone. There are a lot of Youtube tutorials on the subject. I just follow them. Here is one :

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki