DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My First Video Experiment

Ron Fisher

Reactions
Hi everybody! I am the proud owner of a brand new Mavic Air and absolutely love it. It seems that each time I fly it I learn something new about this amazing drone. On Sunday I went to an industrial area northwest of Toronto where the Mississauga Model Flying Club has a field where it is legal to fly drones (one of the few places you can in this area). I experimented with shooting a very simple video to get a feel for how this feature works. I have attached a brief segment of it to demonstrate how it turned out. The first thing I noticed is a strong magenta cast when the camera is facing the sun. This changes to a more natural colour when the lens faces the other direction. Does anyone know how to correct for this (removing the magenta cast while shooting)? I appreciate any assistance you can provide. Many thanks and happy flying!

Last edited:
They sell filters for different lighting conditions that screw right onto the Mavic Air camera lense. I got a set of three from Drone World in a bundle with my Mavic Air. The filter for sunny days makes a huge difference.

They sell filters for different lighting conditions that screw right onto the Mavic Air camera lense. I got a set of three from Drone World in a bundle with my Mavic Air. The filter for sunny days makes a huge difference.
Thanks! I will definitely check that out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki