DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 My first video.

SkyInsight

Reactions

Just a small video let me know what you think.
Is the watermark too big here?
I shouldn't care about people stealing my video for such a beginner video lol but I do. So I added the watermark.

Last edited:
Pretty **** good for your first video. You could refine this by shortening it to only the best shots of the various scenes. But overall, very fine first effort. Keep going!

Reactions: SkyInsight
Real good for the first video. What did you use for the video editor? I noticed after a brief low altitude clip over water that you raised the elevation.
Thank you guys so much for watching and the feedback. I really do appreciate it. For the Video Editor I used VSDC. It's a good free editor. I still have a lot of learning to do with that program though.
I've got a new one coming out tomorrow I just have to add the music. Anyone know where I can get royalty free music?
And hey if you guys like the content, please like and subscribe!

Thank you guys so much for watching and the feedback. I really do appreciate it. For the Video Editor I used VSDC. It's a good free editor. I still have a lot of learning to do with that program though.
I've got a new one coming out tomorrow I just have to add the music. Anyone know where I can get royalty free music?
And hey if you guys like the content, please like and subscribe!
Nice video, thank you for sharing.

Reactions: SkyInsight
On the edited new video, is the watermark too big on it? I did a little research on watermarks last night and I guess its supposed to be kinda big. Let me know thanks. I'm open to any input.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom