DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My IPad Pro is in.

I have used my iPhone 11 Pro Max, my iPad mini, and my iPad Pro on my drones. While the iPad Pro is great for lots of landscape, but it is unwieldy and adds to much weight to the controller. Finally went back to my iPad mini to have the best of 3 worlds. Just my opinion, but worth what you paid for it.

Reactions: BillyBlast01
I have used my iPhone 11 Pro Max, my iPad mini, and my iPad Pro on my drones. While the iPad Pro is great for lots of landscape, but it is unwieldy and adds to much weight to the controller. Finally went back to my iPad mini to have the best of 3 worlds. Just my opinion, but worth what you paid for it.
I can understand what you are saying about it being heavy. However I can either sit down in my camping chair or use a tripod with a plastic disc I use as a launch pad to set it on like a table.

Attachments

• DJI_0020.JPG
    DJI_0020.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 36
I can understand what you are saying about it being heavy. However I can either sit down in my camping chair or use a tripod with a plastic disc I use as a launch pad to set it on like a table.
do you have a preferred tripod? I was looking to get a sturdy heavier one because I am in Hawaii and its windy.

Reactions: BillyBlast01
also does anyone here know of a iPad Pro 12.9 2020 sun shield? or a holder that allows me to keep the otterbox defender series on it?

Why did you choose iPad mini over iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Reactions: Thanohano44
Why did you choose iPad mini over iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Bigger screen and i still have a phone to make calls. I’m a contractor and get calls all the time. I don’t want it interrupting my flying. I use my iPad Mini 5 for when I’m flying for fun or showing my family how to fly. I use my iPad Pro if I’m using it for business. While it is a little heavier, i have the LifThor Mjolnir adapter which really helps. Using the pro whether it’s the 12.9 or 11” isn’t practice all the time. I don’t like using my phones to fly. I hate that i need to take them out of their otterbox defender cases.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman