DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My latest outback road journey with the M3 Pro

You really show the advantage of the zoom lenses with the wildlife shots. You got some great close-ups without scaring them off. The Ashnado shots were amazing too.

Reactions: christangey
Thanks San Marino, yes the shot with the chick's head popping up was 7X as was the truck and power lines. I think too may people deride it without experimenting with it's potential. It certainly needs noise reduction in the shadows (as often the 3X does too) but we have the post-tools to deal with that now.

Outstanding scenes and wonderful framing. The stark beauty was enhanced by the music choice. You displayed the beauty and life where many would only use the adjective “desolate”. That’s art!
really appreciate that Doug

I just got back from a 5000km job driving through the outback. So on the way there and back I thought I'd try a few different shots with the M3Pro.
That's one of the very best drone videos that I've ever seen and I've seen a few. The side panning of the oncoming truck was creative and done perfectly. The lighting on the kangaroo was spectacular. I could go on. Really superb.

That's one of the very best drone videos that I've ever seen and I've seen a few. The side panning of the oncoming truck was creative and done perfectly. The lighting on the kangaroo was spectacular. I could go on. Really superb.
appreciate your comments but I have to say the lighting on the roo was more luck than planning!

Wonderful images and edition, cuts perfectly synchronized with the music and the changes of perspective, very well done pal

Wow! You are obviously very talented.
However, going too near wildlife is not cool. The example of the emu charging the drone could be considered wildlife harassment, and would get you fined here in Canada. I just ask you be more sensitive to the wild life, even though you may miss the WOW shot you're after.
I really like your videos. Bravo!

I just got back from a 5000km job driving through the outback. So on the way there and back I thought I'd try a few different shots with the M3Pro.
Amazing scenery and great cinematography, as we got used to see from you🙂. The Mavic 3 Pro is amazing with the 3 cameras and it opens up a whole new possibilities thanks to the new perspectives the 3 different focal lenghts offer.
I like your colour grading too. It is on a bit of a darker side of the scale which enriches the colours and gives the footage extra depth and suits this amazing australian outback landscape really well😊. Which program you used for grading and editing?

Amazing scenery and great cinematography, as we got used to see from you🙂. The Mavic 3 Pro is amazing with the 3 cameras and it opens up a whole new possibilities thanks to the new perspectives the 3 different focal lenghts offer.
I like your colour grading too. It is on a bit of a darker side of the scale which enriches the colours and gives the footage extra depth and suits this amazing australian outback landscape really well😊. Which program you used for grading and editing?
Usually I do a quick edit with FCPX but still working with Resolve Studio sometimes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer