DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My little contribution after my vacation

Doryphore

Reactions
Hello,

I'm just an amateur videographer, and I used the mavic air 2 intensively for my holidays in Corsica, France.
I tried that the film was not boring, by selecting only a few shots by theme (on dozens of videos and photos taken each time!)
Despite my selection of scenes, the film lasts 30 minutes (strenuous vacation, lol)

Edit: to have the chapters, you have to watch from youtube, the integrated video does not have the chapters ......

Last edited:
i will have to watch it in episodes maybe 6 or 7 i would be asleep long before the end otherwise ?

[QUOTE = "old man mavic, post: 1051898, membre: 79487"]
je devrai le regarder dans des épisodes peut-être 6 ou 7 je serais endormi bien avant la fin sinon ?
[/CITATION]

yes, of course, I understand, that's why I presided over the video, because it's rather a personal film, but with some interesting scenes shot on the mavic. I know that I can progress when I see the work of some here ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hauptmann
Reactions: Hauptmann
Thank you for your opinions

I like all places or historic buildings, I like to film them, the Seneca tower is incredible .....
Originally it was obviously a personal film, but I decided to share it ....
ok for much shorter mounting, lol

Hello,

I'm just an amateur videographer, and I used the mavic air 2 intensively for my holidays in Corsica, France.
I tried that the film was not boring, by selecting only a few shots by theme (on dozens of videos and photos taken each time!)
Despite my selection of scenes, the film lasts 30 minutes (strenuous vacation, lol)

Edit: to have the chapters, you have to watch from youtube, the integrated video does not have the chapters ......
Looks like some nice footage, and beautiful scenery, But I have to finish Game Of Thrones first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000