DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic 3 flew away - Any Help Please with Location

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to see the last coordinates from your remote within the app and the flight logs as well up until the battery ran out.

Unless you were flying it some place you weren't supposed to like near an airport, prison that sort of thing for example and they took over your drone? Who knows. Not saying you were, but might wanna check what airspace you were flying in or even close to. What we do know is 80% of drone owners according to he FAA have their drones fly away within the first year of ownership. Not saying those fly aways aren't recoverable, but that's what they clame. I've had several drone disconnects, but it's usually always because the drone or remote experiences interference. For example, electrical towers or it doesn't have the best signal to my drone as in flying in the mtns. OR, you mentioned flying from your deck. If you go inside your home after take off from your deck there's all sorts of issues that can happen to cause interference that can cause disconnects from the controller to the drone. Causing fly aways. Fortunately it has always returned home.

good luck!
Drone has been replaced by Dji already.

I agree first time pilots should learn on the mini and spend a year with it, I hope you get your drone back

Ok guys if you can’t be civil leave the thread. Had to delete 1 post
which made me have to delete others cleaning up.
Continue but be aware anymore I will close this if it continues with
such.
Thanks

Reactions: DoomMeister
I apologize GREATLY that my last post caused any offense, I promise everyone it was intended entirely as dry humor, and clearly failed.

@Suren, I well know you are experienced, and respect you here. I made a joke that wasn't received as intended, please accept my apology and not hold it against me.

@FlySkyJumper, don't have any experience with you here, but same as Suren – no offense meant, thought it a funny oversight to suggest getting location from a disconnected aircraft.

I have a dry sense of humor, and this isn't the first time I've been a bit too deadpan, and communicated the wrong thing. My pledge to keep that a bit more in reserve.

I apologize GREATLY that my last post caused any offense, I promise everyone it was intended entirely as dry humor, and clearly failed.

@Suren, I well know you are experienced, and respect you here. I made a joke that wasn't received as intended, please accept my apology and not hold it against me.

@FlySkyJumper, don't have any experience with you here, but same as Suren – no offense meant, thought it a funny oversight to suggest getting location from a disconnected aircraft.

I have a dry sense of humor, and this isn't the first time I've been a bit too deadpan, and communicated the wrong thing. My pledge to keep that a bit more in reserve.
Nice to see the apology, but when I read your post it came across as condescending, sarcastic, and rude. That is a far cry from dry humor.

That’s it folks. Believe all that can be said has been.

CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929