DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavic air moves left and right when you roll the gimbal pitch control

Hi Everyone,
I came across this and had to join to write a reply as i'm in the same boat and it's killing me inside.
Gimble adjustment and the bloody thing spins left or right.
It's also been having a lot of signal loss issues (after 300m away!), but no one else seems to have reported that

Please tell me there's a solution. All fingers point towards the rc unit, but... i don't know :(

It's putting me off the activity, I need a solution :'(

SOLUTION (for me anyway)

Morning Chaps,

I had this issue ( gimble pitching up and down, unit turning left and right) develop a few months back and it started to worry me, so i turned to google and found you guys.
After re-calibrating, flashing the software and shouting at it - nothing changed. It dawned on me to check the warranty and let DJI tackle it.
On their report, it mentioned a fault in the RC controller and simply said " Rc dial module defect".
They've replaced the rc unit and everything is awesome again.

I only write this in case any is googling this issue and pulling hair out.

Good luck !

I have the same issue. It is random but my controller beeping is almost everytime now. I checked on app the right stick is getting left or right input when gimbal is moved. Looks like a quality issue since it happens only about once in 15 flights. I had a scare when it was about to Ram into a wall. Controller sticks beeping can be solved by moving the sticks and pestering there start button once. Try several times it will stop beeping. Our you can first move your sticks before power on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme