DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic in the Welsh Mountains

Seamus

Reactions
My first 'proper' flight with my Mavic was in the mountains of North Wales. A couple of scary moments, but I am happy with the results.

Reactions: iporty and Kookoo
Interesting video....really shows the advantage of the portability -(lugging a P4 up there with all your camera gear would be a bit of a struggle!).

Great scenery...definitely needs some music added...would be interested to see it re-posted when you've added a soundtrack.

Interesting video....really shows the advantage of the portability -(lugging a P4 up there with all your camera gear would be a bit of a struggle!).

Great scenery...definitely needs some music added...would be interested to see it re-posted when you've added a soundtrack.

Thanks for the comments guy.

The portability is awesome, you never notice you are even carrying it. I have wanted a drone for years, but didn't want to lug around a Phantom.........so as soon as the Mavic was released, I was one of the first in the queue.

And Rockydog, there is a soundtrack on the video.........maybe an issue with the sound on your phone/laptop ?

Last edited:
My first 'proper' flight with my Mavic was in the mountains of North Wales. A couple of scary moments, but I am happy with the results.

Very nice footage .. amazing place.. your daughter looked a bit scared at first ..like the drone was going to hit her or something lol.. Awesome job ! Noticed the heli flying there too .. did you have to put away the mavic ?

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Thanks. Yeah i didn't fly when the helicopter was around, even though it was the other side of the valley. Better to be safe than sorry.

Oh and it's my wife not my daughter haha.....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks for the comments guy.

The portability is awesome, you never notice you are even carrying it. I have wanted a drone for years, but didn't want to lug around a Phantom.........so as soon as the Mavic was released, I was one of the first in the queue.

And Rockydog, there is a soundtrack on the video.........maybe an issue with the sound on your phone/laptop ?
Didn't notice my dog had pulled a cable out!...Sound back on, but 5 mins later wi-fi went down and was dead for 10 hours. Have now enjoyed it with the music on!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000