DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my Mavic with Iron Man skin

Just need a link now :)

My wife has cutter/plotter.

I'm in the process of moving the office to my house. As soon as I get everything back up and running I'll link you guys to the file.
It's on my work PC.

I'm in the process of moving the office to my house. As soon as I get everything back up and running I'll link you guys to the file.
It's on my work PC.

This is what the file looks like.(a photo of my screen)
As soon as I get home this evening I'll post a link to the file so everyone can have it.

IMG_3040.JPG

Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate it.

The landing gear i only use when i take off from grass. don't see any change with flight time as they're very light. Bought from ebay same place i got the sunshade.
Works fine (sunshade) and helps with the glare but be warned (especially with the sports) when the bird tilts down to fly forward, you'll see the upper part of the sunshade. I'm planning on shaving a couple of mills off the top and painting it. Thanks!
I am chucking to myself as your the one that called me a dork for putting a sticker kit on my mavic

this came in the mail yesterday. Iron man skin with Jarvis controller.

0b35aecd71e3c4ded2cb1d28c6925ebe.jpg

8680a2feea5e113135e4a8d07eda54a5.jpg

4c10a40b9d84042b547abc5e6752f30f.jpg

15cc15c42e0a985cb76059e6d022dcbf.jpg
That looks fantastic. Did you make it one of the ones available for get? If not what photos did you use?

Reactions: beejAMG
That looks fantastic. Did you make it one of the ones available for get? If not what photos did you use?

Its customized from decalgirl. Downloaded quite a few photos from the internet trying to see where iron mans chest with the arc reactor would match the power button on the battery the closest.

It wasnt easy but not hard either. Just have to be patient. Snd unfortunately i deleted the photos already.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329