DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic would NOT come down! (under my control)

stonecherub

Reactions
Well, it did when the battery quit at 3%. Hit the desert close enough for me to lean over and pick it up (scary). It still flies but the gymbal is damaged.

This is my work in the desert winter, I am going to get a replacement so I can get out next weekend. (anybody want to sell one?)

I NEED TO KNOW: How long does DJI take to repair Mavics under Care Refresh?

I have the Flight logs.

I will post other information on this thread after I get some other important messages out.

Did you have any 3rd party accessories that may have been covering the VPS sensors?

You can always post your flight log in the forum to have a more forensic review of what actually occurred during the flight and potentially submit that to DJI for a replacement as a defect. These are rare cases in which it is found not to be "pilot error" but it does exist.

You can retrieve the DAT log from the Mavic like this.

"You can retrieve the DAT log from the Mavic like this." ... And, how is this?

I retrieved date-time_Standard and date-time_v2 from Airdata as CSV files, yesterday. Does the DAT file provide more than v2?

Do YOU have any sense of DJI repair times?

How can I post my DAT log?

I have the date-time_Standard and date-time_v2 as CSV files from Airdata. Does the DAT file have more information than v2?

...I NEED TO KNOW: How long does DJI take to repair Mavics under Care Refresh?...
If you use the replace option the turnaround time could be less than two weeks, depending on where you are. The majority of the time is in shipping.

I have the date-time_Standard and date-time_v2 as CSV files from Airdata. Does the DAT file have more information than v2?

Click on the "Like This" link in the thread above

Yes;as below
Upload it to a cloud file service like Google Drive or the like

Yes
To the ones with the forensic s'ware here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson