DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My Memories of Brighton Beach, UK

Very nice work. It is good to be reminded of how a drone (our MA2-I have one too) at a few hundred feet up gently filming the scene below with a stunning sunset in the background makes a really good simple and easy to watch film. Some nice cut always to circling shots and POIs to spice it up. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: tydrones
Beautifully done! Loved every moment of this film. Truly relaxing, interesting, and story telling at its best. Great job flying, exposures right on the money, and truly wonderful sound track and effects such as children's voices and seagulls. Bravo!

Dale
Miami

Reactions: tydrones
Very nice work. It is good to be reminded of how a drone (our MA2-I have one too) at a few hundred feet up gently filming the scene below with a stunning sunset in the background makes a really good simple and easy to watch film. Some nice cut always to circling shots and POIs to spice it up. Thanks for sharing.
thanks for watching, i do have other shots taken from the day, however i was saving it for another video :)

Reactions: twickers14
Beautifully done! Loved every moment of this film. Truly relaxing, interesting, and story telling at its best. Great job flying, exposures right on the money, and truly wonderful sound track and effects such as children's voices and seagulls. Bravo!

Dale
Miami
thank you glad you enjoyed it :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle