DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mini 3 Pro not connected and limited to 30m altitude, not all the time, why ?

Pedro0287

Reactions
Once in a while i get a message ''not connected'' and this restreint my flight to 30 m altitude and 50 m distance, why ? To correct this issue, i do need to log into my DJI account and then i get connected with full fonctionnality. My controler is DJI RC remote controller.

I havent found threads related to this subjet matter.

Thanks for your help

I dunno, I would just stay logged in and not have to face such restrictions.

Yes I been having this issue with the SE, I never log out either and after long drive 2 weeks back only to get not logged in ,flight restricted, Nearly threw the drone at the car in anger
Same,had no internet or wifi where I was so no flying till I come back and re logged in again,totally stupid,
Latest firmware also.even though I dont fly mine much it still gets powered up and charged so no need for it to log out,that's friggin stupid,must be time to sell it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jam0ne
well,, if i don't have internet around, what do i do then ?
I think it's a known bug but might not be fully acknowledged by DJI. Your best bet is to make sure you are logged in when you have connectivity and always check right before you go some place with my internet access. I've never had this issue but I am aware other have it. Since it is happening to you and you have little control over when you get booted out, I would take step like bring along another drone that you can use. Not sure what else you can do.

well,, if i don't have internet around, what do i do then ?
Find out what's causing the issue.
One is not using the drone for a month or more.
Not sure, but another might be having software/firmware auto-update and needing to sign in again after an update?

Find out what's causing the issue.
One is not using the drone for a month or more.
Not sure, but another might be having software/firmware auto-update and needing to sign in again after an update?
I can confirm that it is not related to software/firmware update, i did my last update 4 months ago, and i flew quit often since then.

I think it's a known bug but might not be fully acknowledged by DJI. Your best bet is to make sure you are logged in when you have connectivity and always check right before you go some place with my internet access. I've never had this issue but I am aware other have it. Since it is happening to you and you have little control over when you get booted out, I would take step like bring along another drone that you can use. Not sure what else you can do.
That is why i alway keep my M2P not far ...

Once in a while i get a message ''not connected'' and this restreint my flight to 30 m altitude and 50 m distance, why ? To correct this issue, i do need to log into my DJI account and then i get connected with full fonctionnality. My controler is DJI RC remote controller.

I havent found threads related to this subjet matter.

Thanks for your help
It happens to me too - I have this happen with both my DJI RC and the RC PRO controllers and I think, it happens because it’s not connected to a cell signal like when I use my phone and the RC-N1. No one seems to know why it happens.

It happens to me too - I have this happen with both my DJI RC and the RC PRO controllers and I think, it happens because it’s not connected to a cell signal like when I use my phone and the RC-N1. No one seems to know why it happens.
Having no cell signal shouldn't make any difference.
I always fly with a wifi only tablet, usually where there's no wifi or cell service and have no problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4