DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mini got a new look.

Looks awesome!

Can you possibly post some close-ups of areas where the wrap had to go around corners and the like? I’m interested in how tightly these skins fit the model.

Also, any idea how much weight it has added?

Dave

Reactions: Dave Bunney
Looks awesome!

Can you possibly post some close-ups of areas where the wrap had to go around corners and the like? I’m interested in how tightly these skins fit the model.

Dave

No problem,

I will do a photo shoot later!!

And get a proper weigh in done for you too!

Cheers for all the comments everyone!

Evening all.

Received my custom skin from decal girl today and thought I would post the result.
Just need some good weather to get some proper drone pics and video, as flight has been limited to a warehouse.
View attachment 90702View attachment 90703View attachment 90704
Evening all.

Received my custom skin from decal girl today and thought I would post the result.
Just need some good weather to get some proper drone pics and video, as flight has been limited to a warehouse.
Very nice! nice case as well, mind if I ask where you got it? I received my skin from Decal Girl, but haven’t put it on yet...

Very nice! nice case as well, mind if I ask where you got it? I received my skin from Decal Girl, but haven’t put it on yet...

Cheers,
Oh like the baron of skies decal, looks good. I did decide to cut the battery door piece in half where the cut is as it didn't stick as well as other bits.

The case was an amazon special,
Not bad at all tbf.

Reactions: SouthButNotOut
Evening all.

I
Evening all.

It looks nice but for sure it weighs more than 249. You will need to register it

That is really sharp looking! Love it. Is it any more visible in the area or about the same as original?
Thanks.

No idea. Weather is so bad hasn't been on a maiden voyage let alone with the new skin.
Hopefully it will let up a bit this weekend so I can try it out and get some pics from the drone and of it.

With the colour of the Mini, the general colour of the skies in the UK at the moment, and my ageing vision, VLOS is very, very close range. I've managed a maximum distance from home of around 240m with mine since Christmas...

So I'm currently considering a decal solution simply for visibility, and I'm keen to hear your impressions on visibility once you have it up in the air!

Looks awesome!

Dave

Will weigh tomorrow on some proper digital scales at workbto give a proper reading
With the colour of the Mini, the general colour of the skies in the UK at the moment, and my ageing vision, VLOS is very, very close range. I've managed a maximum distance from home of around 240m with mine since Christmas...

So I'm currently considering a decal solution simply for visibility, and I'm keen to hear your impressions on visibility once you have it up in the air!

Hi there,

yeah no problem what so ever, I will definitely be getting some flight time in very soon.

I cant wait!!!!

I will report back when I do.

Also for those asking the weight looks to be coming in at between 251 - 253 grams with skin on and battery!

Cheers

Dave

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown