DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new controller setup

So thanks to thor'sdroneworld for the mount and the screen.
The controller screen shows the settings and the monitor clean view, amazing :))
Looks like the ideal rig! Very nice setup indeed. How is that freeworld monitor working out? I’ve seen them several times and always curious as to how it performs on the DJI platform!?!

So thanks to thor'sdroneworld for the mount and the screen.
The controller screen shows the settings and the monitor clean view, amazing :))

Do you have a link for the monitor and mount? Also can you show camera view on one screen and map on the SC?

heres a pic of my setup....Feelworld FW279 with NP-F750 battery Feelworld monitor adapter front angled hdmi cable IMG_1627.JPGadapter LifThor SC mount Adjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG

Reactions: Rattydude77
Looks like the ideal rig! Very nice setup indeed. How is that freeworld monitor working out? I’ve seen them several times and always curious as to how it performs on the DJI platform!?!

performs awseome... a lil heavy on the hands but its worth the extra screen... im waitin on a nice mini-tabletop tripod for it since the Liftthor has a 1/4-20 screw hole

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ