DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new drone setup

calltrex

Reactions
My new drone setup. Got a smaller case for more compact and dont have to remove sticks. Can just carry the extra batts in pocket or wherever.

Only used this in the cold so far when out on snowmobile.
96b3bbf1de9a8c22e174852f9c363617.jpg
ef2a2590c61bafe3d7e23f395a7e2c88.jpg

Nice... One thing: NEVER put more than one battery in one lipo safe bag... One bag - one battery. In case one bad battery has catastrophic failure, everything what's inside the bag will be history (also the other, possibly good battery).

Have fun flying.

Side loaded app no problem. Much nicer to see what your recording
5bcce7462fec84059137d34d9847c935.jpg
354f92a5df99fd16b9c72e3386eb3f88.jpg
e192a712436d4e751c1ab1434404d2fc.jpg

My new drone setup. Got a smaller case for more compact and dont have to remove sticks. Can just carry the extra batts in pocket or wherever.

Only used this in the cold so far when out on snowmobile.
96b3bbf1de9a8c22e174852f9c363617.jpg
ef2a2590c61bafe3d7e23f395a7e2c88.jpg
I recommend getting a stick protector or removing the sticks for this case. There does seem to be easy movement of sticks and potential loss of spring tension on them due to fatigue from being held of of center.

Looks like you have a good setup for your use. Lipo sacks are a wise addition, especially if you carry your batteries in your pocket. Wish you well in your safe flying.

For the tablet holder. Would that work for phones as well?
I have been wanting to get something thats easier to hold but still using my phone and not block any ports.

Got tab from bestbuy. You get a $20 gift card if u buy the tab a 8

For the tablet holder. Would that work for phones as well?
I have been wanting to get something thats easier to hold but still using my phone and not block any ports.
I guess u could depend on size of your phone and size of adaptor you get. Theres a hole for cord to be plugged in

Last edited:
Reactions: ECDrone
For ECdrone:

I own this very stable tablet and phone holder. See pics for how it works.

Thanks for this @Dommi650 I was actually looking at the same on Amazon but felt the price was a bit steep for it. However knowing someone here has it and likes it makes it more justifiable.
Thanks for the feedback :)

I don't believe that the MM batteries are Li-Po, wouldn't think that a Li-Po Bag would be necessary for the MM, however still not a bad idea.

MM batteries are cylindrical metal can Li-Ion except Japan where they are pouch type LiPo. Similar characteristics but LiIon seem to be more forgiving.

Nice... One thing: NEVER put more than one battery in one lipo safe bag... One bag - one battery. In case one bad battery has catastrophic failure, everything what's inside the bag will be history (also the other, possibly good battery).

Have fun flying.
Mini batteries aren't dangerous. They aren't lipo

Reactions: MavicMan17
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman