DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new drone setup

For the tablet holder. Would that work for phones as well?
I have been wanting to get something thats easier to hold but still using my phone and not block any ports.

They work great for all phones and tablets right up to the the iPad Pro 11"

Got new card today
49f89d10b07f13461d276041cddb5cfb.jpg

So i had 2 problems. 1 of the 2 usb charge cords didnt work proper and my recording always stoped by itself.

went back to bestbuy to give me a new cord and they wouldnt give me just the cord.I would have to return everything and get a whole new drone kit. Ok ill get a whole new one then. haha

got new one. everything works.

used my new faster memory card and all recorded properly

Im guessing it was my slower card that was affecting the recording and couldnt keep up at 2.7k

I will never know if it was the drone or mem card that was the issue on the first drone.

New drone all good.

Reactions: Thomas B
So i had 2 problems. 1 of the 2 usb charge cords didnt work proper and my recording always stoped by itself.

went back to bestbuy to give me a new cord and they wouldnt give me just the cord.I would have to return everything and get a whole new drone kit. Ok ill get a whole new one then. haha

Im guessing it was my slower card that was affecting the recording and couldnt keep up at 2.7k

I will never know if it was the drone or mem card that was the issue on the first drone.

New drone all good.
Glad you got it working! Have fun when covid allows.

New drone all good.
It actually is to your advantage that BB returned the first purchase and sold you another. It restarts your BB return period all over again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos