DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My orange Nanuk 920 Mavic Pro case

armoredsaint

Reactions
just got it today, really impressed with the quality - i've never heard of this company until i read about it here. i have always been a pelican fan for my firearms.

IMG_7490-vi.jpg

That's a nice looking case! Is that a Mavic decal you added to it or did it come like that?

Reactions: armoredsaint
Is the case made in France? Just pondering your point.[emoji4] I don't care where it's from, just curious what your point is. And not trying to argue.

Is the case made in France? Just pondering your point.[emoji4] I don't care where it's from, just curious what your point is. And not trying to argue.

Quebec has more people who identify as French and speak French than France does, so I referred to it as "France II".

My actual point, though, is that North America has quite a few countries in it besides the USA and Canada. I was wondering if armoredsaint really would have been equally happy to have learned the case was made in some other country in North America, or if only the USA and Canada count.

Last edited:
It is Canadian and made in Montreal!
I'm just concerned that it isn't quite big enough to hold the new Mavmount accessory as well.
Might need the 923 model but it's about the same price. Order from Nanuk directly. www.hardcases.ca
Another option is the Canadian Tire store brand "Maximum" which they advertise as waterproof tool cases but picture camera gear inside.
Quite a bit cheaper and just as good. They have different sizes too.
www.canadiantire.com

I love my 920 case, bought this 935 case with wheels to turn into an observer station using an apple tv unit and a tv I disassembled, among other accessories... :)
Z6CBnWs4QDWLsKz83tbVTw.jpgBKtgV1ZOS2m63ZeurJMSMw.jpg

Reactions: kemo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007