DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Pride and Beauty

William Stinessen

Reactions
Greetings from Norway, to all members of the MavicPilots society. This is my first contribution to this forum since I acquired my MP abt 6 months ago, my first drone ever. I have been through a very steep learning curve, - but thanks to MavicPilots my MP has survived, - so far. I am sincerely impressed and grateful for how open and sharing you all are.

I thought I’d share a video with you, and I will of course appreciate any comments you may have. I still have a lot to learn. The video was shot out in the islands at western part of Norway, - in the area where I have my summer cottage. Beautiful place, - when the weather is kind to us.

So, - what do you think?

Greetings from Norway, to all members of the MavicPilots society. This is my first contribution to this forum since I acquired my MP abt 6 months ago, my first drone ever. I have been through a very steep learning curve, - but thanks to MavicPilots my MP has survived, - so far. I am sincerely impressed and grateful for how open and sharing you all are.

I thought I’d share a video with you, and I will of course appreciate any comments you may have. I still have a lot to learn. The video was shot out in the islands at western part of Norway, - in the area where I have my summer cottage. Beautiful place, - when the weather is kind to us.

So, - what do you think?

Job well done sir! Looks very much like our coast line over here across the pond in Newfoundland [emoji106]

That's a wonderful video and a beautiful looking place.
As a matter of interest (I am new to drones as well) what drone and camera settings did you use?

That's a wonderful video and a beautiful looking place.
As a matter of interest (I am new to drones as well) what drone and camera settings did you use?
Mavic Pro. Auto Exposure and focus. Warm color. Polar Pro ND/PL 8 filter. I learned that 2/3 stop of underexposure gives a better result. Then it is easier to tune the footage in post. I use DaVinci Resolve 14, - a very powerful editing tool, - and free!!

Yo that’s amazing! When the shot was on you, was the drone just sitting there? And the gimbal adjusted as the waves rocked the boat? That’s amazing!

Yo that’s amazing! When the shot was on you, was the drone just sitting there? And the gimbal adjusted as the waves rocked the boat? That’s amazing!
Thanks! Yes, - you got it :) Took me a while to figure out how to take advantage of the MP gimbal in a close shot like that in the rocking boat.

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing the beauty of your coast. I’m on the east coast of Florida in the states. Just bought my first drone. I hope to make some beautiful edits like you have here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98