DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My reivew of the Freewell Mavic Air Rugged case

JakeS

Reactions
I got the mavic air freewell rugged case a few days ago and thought I would share my thoughts

Over all quality is very good, great material and zippers seem to be good quality too.

Has places for the mavic air, charging hub, charger, remote and 4 batteries as well as a pouch inside for ND filters and other small accessories.

This thing is tough! I can stand on it and while the top collapses a little bit the body doesn't collapse at all

Everything fits well except the controller is just a bit loose but I like the fact that they allowed for the sticks to be left on the controller.

Overall for the price I think its a good deal, well made and will keep everything you need for a day of flying in a small convenient form factor!

I made a video about it as well so you can see it in action and of course took a few minutes to fly around Beluga Point in Anchorage Alaska since it was such a beautiful spring day!

Cheers

The controller slot is a bit big on mine too. Plus it stinks really bad!

just saw ur video on the channel
thanks for sharing
is there anyway we can take Mavic Air higher than 500m altitude limit ...

just saw ur video on the channel
thanks for sharing
is there anyway we can take Mavic Air higher than 500m altitude limit ...

No it’s a hard limit that dji has programmed in.

Reactions: opethian
The controller slot is a bit big on mine too. Plus it stinks really bad!

I noticed mine had a bit of a smell first off too but it went away pretty quickly

No it’s a hard limit that dji has programmed in.
thanks man, that was helpful
so when we r gonna see ur next adventure with Mavic Air ...
any plans of flying from "highest point" around u? the otherday i flew from 3000m n went to upto 3500m as it was a very calm day not that much high winds

Nice! I’m editing my latest adventure now. Went out in the back country a bit. I just have to finish editing lol

Reactions: opethian
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun