DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My sunny morning in La Jolla

My most recent video I posted on my YouTube channel. I finally mixed in some footage from my Osmo Action. I’m working on doing that more. Let me know what you think.
Hi Weazel,
fantastic location and very well flown ?? only one small criticism: at 0:26 pan to the left and then immediately pan again to the right. Should be avoided, does not look good!
Cheers Paul

Reactions: Weazel
The coastline there is great! Good job.

Hi Weazel,
fantastic location and very well flown [emoji6][emoji106] only one small criticism: at 0:26 pan to the left and then immediately pan again to the right. Should be avoided, does not look good!
Cheers Paul

Thanks for watching and I appreciate your comment. More the better so that I can improve myself. Sometimes get stuck wondering what shot should go where. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Yep nicely done. I’ve just purchased a DJI Pocket 2 and intend on doing the same. I think it adds that little bit more to the drone footage, and makes it more interesting. [emoji1303]

Yeah it does and trying keep that in mind when I go out. Good luck to you!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

My old reel almost 3 years ago. A lot of it shot with my old Phantom3 4K.
You'll recognize most locations. Speaking of Osmo, I'll send you 2 more videos; one drone & Osmo and one Osmo only.

Rock thing at Campland:
Another music event at Campland :
Mine is the original Osmo with the X3 camera.
A lot of other stuff at vimeo.com/lensavage

My old reel almost 3 years ago. A lot of it shot with my old Phantom3 4K.
You'll recognize most locations. Speaking of Osmo, I'll send you 2 more videos; one drone & Osmo and one Osmo only.
Nice video! Like the upclose with the wave and those sunsets, The night shot at the end is really cool. I would love to get some footage of Mt Soledad. Need to find a isolated spot to take off from. Thanks for sharing that was cool to watch

Thanks for watching and I appreciate your comment. More the better so that I can improve myself. Sometimes get stuck wondering what shot should go where.
you´r welcome Weazel! Sometime such small errors with a big effect hapends but it´s not as bad as that ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus