DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My video Christmas card for 2023

Rather you than me! I like to escape to Tasmania for the summer, but my wife is into mum-sitting in Bris. I only made it to The Alice once so far. An interesting place. Here's to the new Chief Minister getting the young'uns under control. Dream on?
Yep, definitely dream on!

Wonderful again Chris. Thanks for demonstrating once again your filming and editing skills. Merry Christmas from down south in point Lonsdale.
My pleasure Bilby, I bet your Christmas was cold and blowy down there!

@christangey - Thanks for that wonderful video! Merry Christmas from California US to you and yours.
I got a new JBL Flip5 bluetooth speaker for Christmas from my wife. Just used it to listen to your video. Usually listen with my tablet speakers, which sound okay. But WAY better with the JBL.
Yes those little JBLs are surprisingly good!

That video is absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing and giving me the encouragement to make holiday videos. Thanks and Happy New Year from the central US - Black Hills, SD.

Reactions: christangey
That video is absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing and giving me the encouragement to make holiday videos. Thanks and Happy New Year from the central US - Black Hills, SD.
Thanks and same to you!

Great stuff as usual! The rendition of Silent Night was very powerful and complemented the imagery very nicely. Or the other way round😀.
All the best for the new year and many great trips and videos!!!
and the same to you Filmarik!

What are we seeing at 0:59? Looks like a dry lake with substantial salt or mineral deposits.
It's one of the dry salt lakes in the state of South Australia, they are also found in the Northern Territory, Western Australia and even in the small state of Victoria.

Reactions: MS Coast
What are we seeing at 0:59? Looks like a dry lake with substantial salt or mineral deposits.
Not intending to hijack this thread but if you are into desolate otherworldly "two dimensional" landscapes, Australia has plenty to offer 🙂. Dry salt lakes in various regions are certainly some of those amazing places.. (for scale comprehension, the black rings are car tyres)

Attachments

• DJI_0732-DNG_DxO_DeepPRIMEXD.jpg
    DJI_0732-DNG_DxO_DeepPRIMEXD.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • DJI_0747-DNG_DxO_DeepPRIMEXD.jpg
    DJI_0747-DNG_DxO_DeepPRIMEXD.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads