DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My video Christmas card for 2023

christangey

Reactions
Site
www.alicespringsfilmtv.com.au
As usual for me I wish everyone a Merry Christmas from Australia each year (where it's middle of summer) with a collection of past shots.
Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Beautiful!!

Happy Holidays!

Chris

Reactions: christangey
Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours....simply amazing how close, and slow your video plays. Also how each shot is set perfect to each scene...:)👏👍

As usual, your videos are a pleasure to watch!

@christangey - Thanks for that wonderful video! Merry Christmas from California US to you and yours.
I got a new JBL Flip5 bluetooth speaker for Christmas from my wife. Just used it to listen to your video. Usually listen with my tablet speakers, which sound okay. But WAY better with the JBL.

That clip at 1:28 with the low sunlight, tree shadows, and fog is particularly wonderful.

You're really demonstrating the power of slow, simple camera movement and brief clips. I'm learning some good things from watching your videos and thinking about how you capture those marvelous scenes. Thank you.

And Merry Christmas, too.

Rather you than me! I like to escape to Tasmania for the summer, but my wife is into mum-sitting in Bris. I only made it to The Alice once so far. An interesting place. Here's to the new Chief Minister getting the young'uns under control. Dream on?

Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours....simply amazing how close, and slow your video plays. Also how each shot is set perfect to each scene...:)👏👍
Thanks for that, I actually let the music lead and I edit to those special moments. This year it was especially arranged and played by Canberra Musician John Chew, on both keyboard and violin.

That clip at 1:28 with the low sunlight, tree shadows, and fog is particularly wonderful.

You're really demonstrating the power of slow, simple camera movement and brief clips. I'm learning some good things from watching your videos and thinking about how you capture those marvelous scenes. Thank you.

And Merry Christmas, too.
And to you! Actually that is sea fog coming in from the Gulf of Carpentaria about 40mile inland near Borroloola

And to you! Actually that is sea fog coming in from the Gulf of Carpentaria about 40mile inland near Borroloola

What are we seeing at 0:59? Looks like a dry lake with substantial salt or mineral deposits.

As usual for me I wish everyone a Merry Christmas from Australia each year (where it's middle of summer) with a collection of past shots.
Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Great stuff as usual! The rendition of Silent Night was very powerful and complemented the imagery very nicely. Or the other way round😀.
All the best for the new year and many great trips and videos!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne