DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Myriann backpack review.

Neebles

Reactions
I just wanted to take a second and give a quick review of the new backpack I picked up for my “stuff”. It’s the Myriann Mavic/Spark Backpack. I got it on Amazon for just under $100 bucks (which in my opinion is pretty pricey).

First impressions were that it was a good sized backpack. Maybe a little bigger than a standard backpack but not huge. It has a nice carrying handle on top, and padded shoulder straps. The bag itself doesn’t offer a lot of padding, but it is structured...Meaning the bag keeps its shape regardless as to if there is anything in it or not. It’s fairly rigid, but not enough to offer protection from being smushed.
B1E14C73-2A71-43F5-86CA-DF0F5C870132.jpeg 64BA966A-00C3-4B1B-9701-858D9BC6AE1A.jpeg

The bag has a large main compartment, which fits a pair of DJI goggles nicely. You do not have to disassemble the goggles for them to fit. Although I haven’t found them necessary, there are two velcro straps for securing the headband of the goggles.
F556246C-F4D6-4AF4-A942-33EF46B5F07C.jpeg BBE26C3B-7314-41AD-8DD4-DAEF87BC4010.jpeg
There is another pocked directly in front of the main compartment. It has 3 pockets inside. 2 of the 3 would comfortably hold a battery. I only utilize one pocket for an extra battery (I sadly only have 2 batteries) and use the other for a device to run Go4. I was also able to fit a full size (gen 1) IPad with a very large keyboard clamshell case inside that same pocket.
1F129EE4-E512-448A-9F21-A811F5FF6FA7.jpeg
Below the main compartment, is where the Mavic and remote goes. It has its own zipper, and comes with a semi-hard case for each the Mavic and remote. They slide easily in and out of their designated compartments. There isn’t room for anything else besides the Mavic, and remote. The compartment comes with 2 removable, padded dividers.
8EF0009E-6C1E-4FE9-931E-839A4E9513FC.jpeg A18BB191-AF48-4CD3-998B-96FB8B02F5DB.jpeg
This bag features 1 small zip pocket on each side of the pack. They are fairly small, but in one pocket I can fit a box of 6 Neewer Filters, and a couple of Strobon lights, and on the other side I have all the cables and charger that the goggles need.
ECEBACDB-8630-4BFA-BF4D-6F67BB6C1824.jpeg D0B1CB87-04C5-4FDD-B47E-C516210070AD.jpeg 7C3119A4-8BBF-4514-9142-0C76217E8BD9.jpeg
The shoulder straps also include a pocket that appears to be for a cell phone, although I can confirm my iPhone 8+ doesn’t come close to fitting in it. Perhaps a 3rd battery, or cables or obviously a smaller phone would fit.

Overall I feel like this bag will do exactly what I need it to do. It offers enough space for all my crap, and enough protection for me to toss it on my back or in the car to go to the field for the day. Definitely a no go for airline travel, unless you carry it on. I could possibly do without the Mavic graphic on the front, but it is what it is. The only other thing I don’t care for is, I’m not fond of how the main compartment and the pocket in front of it open. Because they are a bit more “rigid” you can’t unzip and just let them flop out of the way, you pretty much have to hold them open, which if you have your hands full, could be a pain.

Anyway, I like the bag so far, it’s the best solution for storing and carrying everything I have. While it’s not for everyone, those who don’t want to carry a hard case, and like being able to toss on a backpack like I do, this may work out well for you.

Feel free to ask me if you have questions about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrhillma
I bought a Smatree hard/waterproof case for my MP. Not super thrilled with it, as it's fairly limited space. Was looking at the Lowepro backpack, but will check out this one as well. Thanks for the review and high res shots!

I been lookijng for this backpack but can't find them for sale any more since I bought the DJI goggles

I have the same bag and am very happy with it. Note that it is a little bigger than the standard backpack, so I had an issue "storing it under the seat in front of me" on a DC-10. I wanted to keep it close for the flight, so I made it work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman