DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Name that air space...

Not to disparage but; you should start with the tools that the FAA has on it's website because a lot of the questions you're asking are fairly basic. Once you begin to actually study for the test you'll see that the questions asked in the post are probably some of the easiest. It only get's harder from here. Most of the answers to your questions can be found in the legend of the Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement for Sport Pilot, Recreational Pilot and Private Pilot. This is the actual supplement you'll get at the testing center however the test encompasses way more than what you'll learn in the book. I was able to pass on my first attempt without paying for any classes or training but in my opinion it wasn't easy.

Reactions: Five-O
Not to disparage but;
This is probably the worst way to start a post.

I'm quite new to this. I indicated that in my very first sentence. I'm glad you were able to pass on your very first attempt, and I plan to do the same in a different way. One part of my toolkit is the MavicPilots forum. If this noob, and I am a noob, has a question, I'm going to proudly show that I'm trying to overcome my ignorance right here and pose it for all to see. The only stupid question is the one I was too afraid to ask because someone somewhere might disparage me for appearing to be a noob. Viva le noobs!

Phunni thing is, that many of these questions were answered about four lessons later in www.RemotePilot101.com's course. One misconception had already been addressed, but I had missed it. Users from MavicPilots helped me to understand what I was missing. Thanks guys!!! Consequently, I scored a 95 on the final exam and will soon take the FAA test. Right now I'm out diving all over our great state of Florida. Fun, fun, fun!

This is probably the worst way to start a post.

I'm quite new to this. I indicated that in my very first sentence. I'm glad you were able to pass on your very first attempt, and I plan to do the same in a different way. One part of my toolkit is the MavicPilots forum. If this noob, and I am a noob, has a question, I'm going to proudly show that I'm trying to overcome my ignorance right here and pose it for all to see. The only stupid question is the one I was too afraid to ask because someone somewhere might disparage me for appearing to be a noob. Viva le noobs!

Phunni thing is, that many of these questions were answered about four lessons later in www.RemotePilot101.com's course. One misconception had already been addressed, but I had missed it. Users from MavicPilots helped me to understand what I was missing. Thanks guys!!! Consequently, I scored a 95 on the final exam and will soon take the FAA test. Right now I'm out diving all over our great state of Florida. Fun, fun, fun!

Interesting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest