DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nanuk 915 Case for MA2

Sheppie

Reactions
Just placed my order for this case from B&H. Only one more day at this price 81.75 Will ship in early June. Nice looking case.

I keep a micro fiber on top of the charger. The charger cables sit below the brick. The square cut out holds spares. The cut out in front of the batteries holds the USB cables and a USB-C to SD adapter. You can store extra cards with the ND filters. This is all with no mods.

Attachments

• IMG_20200906_143414.jpg
    IMG_20200906_143414.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20200906_143429.jpg
    IMG_20200906_143429.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200906_143438.jpg
    IMG_20200906_143438.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200906_143508.jpg
    IMG_20200906_143508.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: 4score
I keep a micro fiber on top of the charger. The charger cables sit below the brick. The square cut out holds spares. The cut out in front of the batteries holds the USB cables and a USB-C to SD adapter. You can store extra cards with the ND filters. This is all with no mods.
Looks like a solid set-up. I will love to have the flight sticks already screwed in and ready to go. Ordered mine from B&H. There's a sale for $88 (through 9/8). I ordered the graphite color. Pretty cool. It says it's backlogged for 7-14 days.

Wondering about a strap now.

There are no accommodations for straps, but I honestly wouldn't worry about straps. It's a solid (physically) case that just won't be comfortable on a sling. Of all the cases for various used, the hand grip on this is one of the best case grips I've used.

Reactions: 4score
There are no accommodations for straps, but I honestly wouldn't worry about straps. It's a solid (physically) case that just won't be comfortable on a sling. Of all the cases for various used, the hand grip on this is one of the best case grips I've used.
Thanks...So you don't think this would work? https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B003JH7...colid=708S9XUKX5RZ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Actually, I read this review and I don't think a strap is what I want... "After a day trip to the lake, I have to change my review. While the strap is quality, having to completely take it off every time you need something out of the box is at best taxing. Add this to the difficulty latching and it can be beyond frustrating. If there was a way to attach it without having to take it off every time you need something, it'd be perfect. It's just way too inconvenient."

I was looking at the Nanuk 915 and one of the reviews mentioned you need to take the bottom propellers off to put it in the case - is that true? That would lean me towards the GPC product instead.

I was looking at the Nanuk 915 and one of the reviews mentioned you need to take the bottom propellers off to put it in the case - is that true? That would lean me towards the GPC product instead.
I have been using this case for about 9 months. I have been taking the bottom propellers off to store because I'm just being cautious, I guess. It only takes a few seconds on or off. Big fan of the case. Holds everything plus a snap-on folding landing skid for my drone.

I had an existing Nanuk 910 case, and Nanuk offered a foam insert for the Mini 2. Got it yesterday, the cutouts are accurate, there’s a bottom piece that’s glued, not centered, kind of a shoddy job, considering the price.
It will never be seen once it’s in the case, but again, $65.95 plus tax and shipping for three pieces of foam to put in a case I already own is insane.

03956C50-ABC3-40C7-8332-84EAA36873C4.jpeg

I had an existing Nanuk 910 case, and Nanuk offered a foam insert for the Mini 2. Got it yesterday, the cutouts are accurate, there’s a bottom piece that’s glued, not centered, kind of a shoddy job, considering the price.
It will never be seen once it’s in the case, but again, $65.95 plus tax and shipping for three pieces of foam to put in a case I already own is insane.

View attachment 129388

Yeah that's a crazy price just for the inserts!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato