DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nashville TN

I am in Nashville area. I have a P4 Standard, Mavic Pro and Spark. Still learning. Would love to fly with others.

Columbia TN Here. Been flying RC for about 12 yrs., just now getting into droning. I'm going after my commercial licenses. I already have my airplane pilot's licenses, so it should not be much trouble getting my Drone FAA 107 license. I just got a Mavic Pro been flying it a little really enjoying it. I’m studying video editing also and how to setup my Mavic Video settings for some great shots. I would like to hook up with some local groups to share ideas.Thumbswayup

I've only been flying for about 6 months now. And with the weather we've had, not flying much of that time. I am learning video editing too. It's a whole new ball game. It would be good to get together with like-minded pilots to share knowledge, experiences and ideas. I'm studying for my Part 107, but it's very daunting.
Would love some pointers from an experienced pilot.

It would have to be a location where all party's can agree and It should be in an area airport free so we dont have any issues. Your thoughts?

I can go for that. I just recently retired so I have a little spare time to play. Until my wife gets me a list of things to do.

Reactions: ppporch
If anyone gets up on the plateau here in the Crossville area give me a shout and maybe I can show you a few places to fly. I have at the present time a Mavic Air, Phantom 3 Advanced and a Phantom 4 Pro.

Hi everybody,
I am from Columbia tn and just decided to take online a classe to take the part 107 drone pilot certification and looking to buy a mavic pro.
Is there a club that I can join?
Thank you
Georges

Hey all, Spring Hill here. Got my M2Z a couple weeks ago. It's been awhile but I've owned many different types. Been flying RC for 41 years. 18 years ago my wife an I were doing aerial photography with a gasser RC helicopter and 35mm film camera. I was probably one of the first back then to start shooting with digital shortly after that. Only about 5 - 10 people in the USA doing commercial AP from RC's back then. Had a Phantom for a bit when they first came out but nothing until the other week. Glad to be back in it.

Hi, Georges here from Columbia.
Would like to get with people interested around Columbia, Spring Hills and Franklin..
Who will be interested?I am new in the drone world and have a mavic pro.

Bill in Arrington. Just got a Mavic Pro having fun learning how to fly and interested in learning from others.

Hello my name is Bernard Hahn I live in Springfield Tennessee just about 15 miles north of Nashville looking to meet up with other pilots in the area. I own both the Mavic pro and the Phantom 4 Pro. Been flying for just a few weeks now. I am also a Ham radio operator.

Bernard Hahn
Bernard,

I recently just got my Mavic 2 Pro and live in greenbrier. You have a recommendation for places to check out in springfield?

I live near Knoxville, TN and would be interested. I would also be interested in traveling some. I have P3S, Mavic pro, Mavic 2 pro, Mavic air, and the spark. Always looking for good places to fly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke