DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

National Drone Register Scam

According strictly to the FAA. However, state and federal government control airspace above their borders. Federal parks, for example, are illegal to fly. It’s tough to get permission, I live 5 miles from Great Smoky Mountain National Park.

Two buildings, side by side want a bridge between the two on the 20th floor for convenience. Had to buy the airspace from the state.

Ahh, from what I have read about this subject, you can fly over NPs you just can't take off or land in them. Plus you cannot 'harass' the wildlife. If you take off & land outside many types of parks, you are not breaking any laws. Check it out on of the many links on DJI:
Filming National Parks From Outside

Do truly believe that satellites orbit the Earth are not registered with someone?

They are probably registered with the US Government (really?) but that does not stop any of the operators from zooming in on you down here on Earth. Do you think they only watch our enemies? If you do, I have a bridge I want to sell you! It is a very boring job, so they do other things while on duty. They can see details much smaller than us drone flyers! My short military experience in classified material (32 years) can assure you they will "peek" whenever they get a chance... LOL!

As soon as your drone takes flight outdoors, it is in the National Airspace (if you are in the US).
Uncontrolled airspace is airspace where an Air Traffic Control (ATC) service is not deemed necessary or cannot be provided for practical reasons. According to the airspace classes set by ICAO, both class F and class G airspace are uncontrolled. It is the opposite of controlled airspace.

So what is your point. It is still uncontrolled airspace.
Uncontrolled airspace is airspace where an Air Traffic Control (ATC) service is not deemed necessary or cannot be provided for practical reasons. According to the airspace classes set by ICAO, both class F and class G airspace are uncontrolled. It is the opposite of controlled airspace.
Um, yeah. I know what the definition of controlled airspace is.

The person you quoted above said "governed and ungoverned" airspace. You changed it to controlled vs uncontrolled airspace. All the airspace is governed by some rules.

Similar to companies who provide DMV Services. They don’t offer anything you can’t do yourself they just charge you extra for it. They even use state logos. Not illegal as they’re not engaging in fraud. They do what they say they’ll do.... for a “fee” :-/
25575zk.jpg

Anything out of Vegas is a scam.

Guys, please please STOP republishing scammer's website details phone numbers etc etc. It all helps their SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Quite the contrary to what you want to achieve by posting warnings. Also true if you quote from somebody elses post before you.

There are many ways how to describe clear enough without giving the full name, let alone a clickable (!) link.

Satellites fly in ungoverned airspace. Drones fly in governed airspace.

I am just saying in my experience in the USN, those satellites could take pics of your license plate from orbit some 40 years ago. What can they "see" now? If you don't want it seen, don't show it!

I am just saying in my experience in the USN, those satellites could take pics of your license plate from orbit some 40 years ago. What can they "see" now? If you don't want it seen, don't show it!
so the only satellites that you worry about are the US owned camer ones? Odd, since most of the time they are on the other hemisphere. No worries about the communication sats?, The GPS Sats? and the weaponized sats?
You realize, there are quite a few governments in other countries with satellites containing who knows what kind of technology.

I got duped into giving name address, model, seller

The next screen wanted $29.95 to register and $59.95 for registration and ID stickers. That’s whe I knew it was BOGUS!

I searched the forum and quickly found out that my 2015 registration # for my Phantom Vision can be used on all my drones. The user is the registrant - not the UAS.

I checked my registration on the FAA website and found it, although it expires in 2020. BEWARE OF THIS PHONY SITE:

1D432641-A4AC-4E7B-8589-2BE976D3C654.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada