DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Register drone for travel to Argentina

koco2202

Reactions
I read that all drones must be registered before the National Aircraft Registry of the ANAC before taking drone to Argentina, but after lots and lots of research, I was not able to find the link to register my drone.

I will be going to Argentina in the middle of November and going to Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls (I won't fly there) and Patagonia.

Anyone have some link that I can use, or being to Argentina with a drone? Please share if you have something.

Thank you in advance,

Kosta

here's the registration link >> CLICK

Drone Laws For Visitors To Argentina​

Drone Operations in Argentina are currently regulated.

• Foreign visitor drone flights are allowed in Argentina
  • Foreign visitor drone pilot license is not required
  • Drone registration is required in Argentina for visitors/tourists
  • Drone Remote ID is not required in Argentina for tourists
  • Drone Insurance is not required but recommended for tourist drone operations in Argentina

Requirements for registration :​

1. Proof of payment of the tariff (VEP / BP) generated in E-PAGOS .
    Pay the tariff by selecting the small, medium or large category according to the weight of the vant to register.
  2. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Property Declaration made through the Digital Aeronautical Casillero (CAD), with a certified signature of the owner / s or signatory / declarant. If you are not registered with CAD register here requesting VANT profile .

if you want to go right to the registration page CLICK HERE

• Drone Insurance is not required but recommended for tourist drone operations in Argentina

Pay the tariff by selecting the small, medium or large category according to the weight of the vant to register.
  2. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Property Declaration made through the Digital Aeronautical Casillero (CAD), with a certified signature of the owner / s or signatory / declarant. If you are not registered with CAD register here requesting VANT profile .

Wonder how much the tariff is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder how much the tariff is.

Registration of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (VANT / SVANT)

Tariff Code​
Description​
Tariff in Argentine pesos​
S.A.4.1.17​
Small, up to 10 Kg of empty weight.​
$ 800​
S.A.4.1.18​
Medium, between 10 and 150 Kg of empty weight.​
$ 1,600​
S.A.4.1.19​
Large, over 150 Kg of empty weight.​
$ 2,400​

800 pesos is:
$44.03 USD that's £35.97 GBP

Reactions: koco2202

Registration of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (VANT / SVANT)

Tariff Code​
Description​
Tariff in Argentine pesos​
S.A.4.1.17​
Small, up to 10 Kg of empty weight.​
$ 800​
S.A.4.1.18​
Medium, between 10 and 150 Kg of empty weight.​
$ 1,600​
S.A.4.1.19​
Large, over 150 Kg of empty weight.​
$ 2,400​

800 pesos is:
$44.03 USD that's £35.97 GBP

800 Argentine Pesos is 2 dollars and 30 cents US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: koco2202
As of the last value for the unofficial dollar rate (the blue dollar, which is the one you can actually exchange) 800 pesos would be 0,94 USD.

Hello, I tryed to register my recreational drone but they ask the profile...I am just a normal tourist and I don't work in aeronautic...I can carry on because I don't know what I have to write Registrarse - Administración Nacional de Aviación Civil Is very complicated. I have done the Bolivian registration and was realy easy and fast. What mean VANT Profile? Thanks a lot for the kind help

Hello, I tryed to register my recreational drone but they ask the profile...I am just a normal tourist and I don't work in aeronautic...I can carry on because I don't know what I have to write Registrarse - Administración Nacional de Aviación Civil Is very complicated. I have done the Bolivian registration and was realy easy and fast. What mean VANT Profile? Thanks a lot for the kind help
I found the mean of VANT, but now they ask me the address in Argentina (home etc. but I am a tourist from Europe...if I don't fill the question I can't carry on!
Someone has already done the registration in Argentina and can help me :) thanks a lot!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown