DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nausea Problems

I do not yet have the true DJI I have a pair that I wanted to test before buying the real GOGGLES but after some movement of the head wow the nausea make me stop everything, that's why I wonder if I still have to buy the real

Thank you for your reply, because I have to go through a translator to read and write to you

Ya I have not even tried the VR goggles yet and knew better than to experiment with goggles for flying. When I was younger I would have been all about that and loved video games etc. But several years ago or better I tried
playing the boys 1st person shooter game and started getting nauseated and was terrible at it. Then I played an ipad game of fighter jets and dog fighting. Tilted the pad for the controls etc. After about 45 minutes of that broke out in a cold sweat and the onset of nausea took over! Was sick for 2 hours! So I have realized my limits and leave well enough alone although I think it would be very cool.

Reactions: Robbyg and Peters05
This sometimes happens to aircraft pilots when flying in marginal VFR or IFR conditions. Try to keep your head still when you are wearing the goggles.

Reactions: Peters05
I get sick when I look in my goggles what to do?

You could try to take a Dramamine tablet 30 minutes before you go flying. It works wonders for some people but does not help others. It's worth a try.

Rob

Reactions: Peters05
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3