DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Naza V2 weird issue.

jegibson

Reactions
Never had this happen before. Flying my perfectly functional 250 quad around the yard in GPS mode and then it's like I hit a wall. The drone hard stops mid air and starts to back off exactly as if it hit a distance limit. What I've found out so far is there seems to be a line drawn across my yard that the drone refuses to fly past unless in Atti mode.

I confirmed all limits were as they should be. No parameters out of place. All calibrated multiple times without issue. Drone flys perfect anywhere else. Height makes no difference. As if there is a curtain hanging in the way. Launch from the other side fine but still can't cross line.

Here's the weirdest part. I know for a fact there are no power lines buried, no new electrical items or them in use at all. Mavic Pro flys fine. Guess I'm gonna call it massive sun spot interference for now.

Any clues guys? This one has me stumped.

I'm guessing it's just some kind of GPS interference. Have you tried to check if you receive correct GPS in that same spot using your phone or GPS tracker?

Are you anywhere near a DJI NFZ? I seem to remember one of the last Naza updates added basic NFZ handling, but it obviously has no means to make it known you're hitting one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE