DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND filter?

I keep a list of commonly used Mavic ND filters here. If you decide to stray from that list, make sure you check out the reviews.

@msinger, I am all the time impressed by your answers and links :)
Good job and thank you Thumbswayup

That's what I was nervous about.. being able to leave it on even when I am not flying also if it would get jammed up when I turn on the drone and the camera turns about. Thanks guys Polar pro will be receiving a portion of my pay check today.

Reactions: iseli2
I bought some from eBay for about £27 for six. I haven't tried them yet but i had them on for a moment and noticed that because they fit in over the front of the camera they prevent the gimbal from doing its checks after my mavic had been turned on so i will need to put them on afterwards (although i will need to take them on and off after flights because i don't want to store the mavic between flights worth them on anyway). I can't believe how expensive they can be though

I just bought the PolarPro 6 filter set. They fit snugly and can be left on; no gimbal calibration issues.

It was the positive comments from fellow forum folk that got me aware of the brand and Amazon reviews cemented the purchase. Only tried one filter so far - the ND16 polarised one - and it seems very good.

Amazon UK sell them but UK prices are steep. I believe there are ND filters without polarised lenses so take care you choose the correct item for your requirements. I nearly bought the wrong set...

Reactions: Steveyg777
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13