DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Filters, DJI Mini 4 Pro

RexAsh

Reactions
I was wondering what people think about Neweer ND filters for the mini 4 pro, does anyone have good or bad experience with this brand? Are they high quality, and how do they compare to freewell? I am asking because the Neweer mega pack (which includes all that the freewell mega kit does) went $50 off of an already low price of $120, and in wondering if I should get it. Thanks so much.

Neweer is an decent brand, no complaints. I would get the 3 or 4 pack for general use but instead of loading up with a ton of gimmicky filters you'll rarely use, I would spend more time learning to do what you need in post-production using Davinci Resolve.

I take a lot of photos and I want them mainly for motion blur. I also edit my photos using apple photos app, do you think I would only need a 3 or 4 pack for that?

I take a lot of photos and I want them mainly for motion blur. I also edit my photos using apple photos app, do you think I would only need a 3 or 4 pack for that?
Honestly I think you can get all the motion blur you need with a pack like this:

Honestly I think you can get all the motion blur you need with a pack like this:

Thanks for the suggestions, I already ended up buying the set. Mainly because it was $50 off on amazon, bringing it to 70 dollars (only 15 more than the Dji pack) and it included 13 more types of ND filters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne