DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ND Filters, DJI Mini 4 Pro

RexAsh

Reactions
I was wondering what people think about Neweer ND filters for the mini 4 pro, does anyone have good or bad experience with this brand? Are they high quality, and how do they compare to freewell? I am asking because the Neweer mega pack (which includes all that the freewell mega kit does) went $50 off of an already low price of $120, and in wondering if I should get it. Thanks so much.

Neweer is an decent brand, no complaints. I would get the 3 or 4 pack for general use but instead of loading up with a ton of gimmicky filters you'll rarely use, I would spend more time learning to do what you need in post-production using Davinci Resolve.

I take a lot of photos and I want them mainly for motion blur. I also edit my photos using apple photos app, do you think I would only need a 3 or 4 pack for that?

I take a lot of photos and I want them mainly for motion blur. I also edit my photos using apple photos app, do you think I would only need a 3 or 4 pack for that?
Honestly I think you can get all the motion blur you need with a pack like this:

Honestly I think you can get all the motion blur you need with a pack like this:

Thanks for the suggestions, I already ended up buying the set. Mainly because it was $50 off on amazon, bringing it to 70 dollars (only 15 more than the Dji pack) and it included 13 more types of ND filters.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986