DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 ND2000 & PL64 Video

Suren

Reactions
***WARNING*** Its just over 5 minutes long but enjoy our wonderful coastline of New Zealand.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice job 👍🏻 I am coming over across “the ditch” later this year for a week in Windy Wellington! Intend on bringing my MA2. Do you know of any NFZ’s or restrictions I should be aware of in and around Wellington?

Reactions: Suren
Beautiful coast & waves! Nicely flown, I appreciate the long clips.

I am confused about the post title “ND2000…”
I was expecting to see significant motion blur from slow shutter speeds, which is what I thought an ND2000 filter was used for.

Do you know what your shutter speed was in these clips? The ISO? Maybe I should be looking at this on something bigger than an iPad Mini. Am I seeing 2x slowmo?

Maybe I’m missing something about the hows and whys of such a dark ND filter; I’m hoping to do some intentionally blurry stuff in the coming months.

The PL and color rendition are pretty amazing! Love the color!

Nice job 👍🏻 I am coming over across “the ditch” later this year for a week in Windy Wellington! Intend on bringing my MA2. Do you know of any NFZ’s or restrictions I should be aware of in and around Wellington?
Thanks. I just use Airshare which gives you a very good indicator of where not to fly which is a lot of places.

Very Nice. Any idea what the red thing in lower left corner is at 3:50 mark. looks like an upside down boat
Thanks, someones life jackets tied together was floating away. at first I thought it was a person but the beauty of 28X zoom I soon realised it was not.

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Beautiful coast & waves! Nicely flown, I appreciate the long clips.

I am confused about the post title “ND2000…”
I was expecting to see significant motion blur from slow shutter speeds, which is what I thought an ND2000 filter was used for.

Do you know what your shutter speed was in these clips? The ISO? Maybe I should be looking at this on something bigger than an iPad Mini. Am I seeing 2x slowmo?

Maybe I’m missing something about the hows and whys of such a dark ND filter; I’m hoping to do some intentionally blurry stuff in the coming months.

The PL and color rendition are pretty amazing! Love the color!
I posted another slide show with the long shutter speed photos taken. In General these filters are used for photos and not videos but I just tested on a video as well.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507