DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

neck sling for controller and ipad

rockwind1

Reactions
guess it is my day for starting stupid threads

i like using my ipad cause it is big and my eyes suck. so i have this big ipad mount thing that goes into the controller and i try to put a light weight laptop case shoulder sling on it and it works ok,,, but it tends to suddenly flip upside down.

has anyone figured out a stable way to keep the whole setup sitting against your stomach while standing up using a sling or something?

guess it is my day for starting stupid threads

i like using my ipad cause it is big and my eyes suck. so i have this big ipad mount thing that goes into the controller and i try to put a light weight laptop case shoulder sling on it and it works ok,,, but it tends to suddenly flip upside down.

has anyone figured out a stable way to keep the whole setup sitting against your stomach while standing up using a sling or something?

I use a camera strap with releases, not balanced like you were mentioning, great for hand catch/release

IMG_0772.JPG

that is eerily similiar to what i made up as well! but it tends to suddenly flip over if i let go of it and try to do something like calibrate the drone or get it ready to pack away.

The new LifThor is hard to beat. I received mine a few days ago, top shelf.

I am using an iPad Pro 10.5 and I ordered the new SIF model with lanyard and sunshade. I ordered it Sunday evening late and it was delivered Wednesday mid day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S