DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Need comments on this video

Josiah S

Reactions
Hi all. First off, this was not took with the mini. It was took with a phantom 3 standard. I had to choose one of the prefixes so I chose the mini since I believe it takes 2.7 k video same as the p3s. I have never done anything with my Mavic air 2 or phantom 3 standard videos and pictures except for look at them myself. Here’s a video I put together. It is just from my phantom 3 standard so the quality is not the best in the first place, but since I put it together with the dji go app it is even worse quality than if I would send it off the sd card. Please tell me what you think wether it be negative or positive.

Ah..... No.
Where are posting it? On Youtube?
You have to put on a site and share the link.
Plus make sure it is not set to private.

I attach the file to this where you type your reply. It shows up but when I post reply it goes away?.

Could it be my internet is to slow to load it on?? Here in Haiti we do not have the greatest internet.

Ok I’ll try to put it on YouTube. Do you have to have an account? Sorry I am completely new to all this.

Everything is a leaning experience in the hi-tech world today mate, look forward to reviewing your vid.
Regards

Hi all. First off, this was not took with the mini. It was took with a phantom 3 standard. I had to choose one of the prefixes so I chose the mini since I believe it takes 2.7 k video same as the p3s. I have never done anything with my Mavic air 2 or phantom 3 standard videos and pictures except for look at them myself. Here’s a video I put together. It is just from my phantom 3 standard so the quality is not the best in the first place, but since I put it together with the dji go app it is even worse quality than if I would send it off the sd card. Please tell me what you think wether it be negative or positive.
You need to post your video on You Tube or Vimeo (get a free account). Then, when you have the LINK, you post the LINK. Try www.vimeo.com and register for a free account, which allows 5GB. Just drag your video into the upload space and everything else will proceed.

I still fly my old P3S in a rotation with my MP, MM2 and MA2, get good quality video at 2.7, always on a sunny day, making sure sun is no more than 45 deg angle around behind drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys