DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need German speakers to confirm my You tube videos translation

Drone_The_Sky

Reactions
Hello all

Just wondering if anybody would like to watch my video briefly, I've added German subtitles to my video as I have a lot of German viewers. Just wanted to make it easier for them to watch, if English is not their strong point.

The video is listed below, as we all know auto-translators are not the best. So if the translation is to confusing, I'll stick to English.....Danke

Thanks for your effort to support non-englisch-speaking Germans with your videos. Unfortunately your translation makes it hard to follow the video because sometimes it is pure nonsense...
Which translation software do you use? I can recommend "DeepL" as translation software. It is much better than Google's solution.

Reactions: Drone_The_Sky
Hello all

Just wondering if anybody would like to watch my video briefly, I've added German subtitles to my video as I have a lot of German viewers. Just wanted to make it easier for them to watch, if English is not their strong point.

The video is listed below, as we all know auto-translators are not the best. So if the translation is to confusing, I'll stick to English.....Danke

Excellent tutorial : Hope it works in German.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone_The_Sky
Thanks for your effort to support non-englisch-speaking Germans with your videos. Unfortunately your translation makes it hard to follow the video because sometimes it is pure nonsense...
Which translation software do you use? I can recommend "DeepL" as translation software. It is much better than Google's solution.
Hey Subraid thanks for the reply, I have used DeepL in the past, I understand its A.I is very good. I might re-translate the video and message again if you are interested in re-reviewing the translation.

Hey Subraid thanks for the reply, I have used DeepL in the past, I understand its A.I is very good. I might re-translate the video and message again if you are interested in re-reviewing the translation.
I just tried DeepL, I don't think its going to work....The translation is ridiculous. I had to stop be cause it was so strange. I might need to get a actual human translator for this.

Thanks anyway

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica