DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help, my Mavic is a paper weight right now

MiniPalourde

Reactions
Hello,

I've had a problem with my Mavic for some time now which makes it impossible to take videos. I'll be filming some random stuff and the video will stop after around 1 minute, and it will be impossible to read it with the SD card.

I used a Sandisk Ultra 16 GB card. The problem appeared out of nowhere without me updating anything. I tried formatting the card, but it didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Try a different card? Where did you get this one from? Counterfeit cards are not uncommon.

This is the last thing that I'll try if I cannot fix the problem. I don't have another SD card, but I'll buy a card if the problem persists.

I agree with above suggestions. Try a different card, then see what happens. Sandiscs are very dependable but sometimes they get damaged after many uses.

Doesn't mean the card still hasn't went bad , would be the first thing I checked .
Hope that's all it is, good luck .

Doesn't mean the card still hasn't went bad , would be the first thing I checked .
Hope that's all it is, good luck .

I agree with you, it would have been the first thing that I checked if I had a replacement card. But I don't, so I was trying to just make sure before potentially wasting money on another card.

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll be buying a new card

Reactions: WAXMAN and dirkclod
I agree with you, it would have been the first thing that I checked if I had a replacement card. But I don't, so I was trying to just make sure before potentially wasting money on another card.

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll be buying a new card

You can always return the new card if it doesnt solve the problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661