DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

need help no live video

Reactions
pushing 92, had some experience years ago with phantom but this one, mavic air, has got me stumped. purchased new, read all the user's manual etc, charged the batteries, downloaded dji go 4 app into my new galaxy tab e lite, did the usual in the house bench checks and then give the bird a test flight around the backyard. all seemed aok except no live video of what the camera was seeing showed up on the tab display. subsequent checks and double checks to no avail, no live video. have not downloaded firmware update as yet. dji support have not been of any help. what have i been doing wrong or what should i be doing ? a bird without eyes is no fun ! help this old guy out please. thanks to all. cal

Hi Cal,
Is this happening when your dji go app is open and running?
Can you see all of the other icons from the app on your tablet? (Is the live video feed the only thing missing)

i believe the answer is yes to both questions. however i am a newbie and i'm not 100% certain of the last question answer. htanks for your interest and help.
the old guy cal

There seems to be several new threads appearing on this problem. All recent - and I got it a few days ago too. It seems to be happening with both IOS and Android devices. In view of this, seems that the problem is likely to be due to a fault in the latest software rather than us having an electronic fault. Mavic need to look at this. Sorry others are having this problem but it may be comforting to all that we are not alone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure