DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help putting on the propellers correctly on a Mini 2

jot

Reactions
Hello, Magic Community.

I have just bought myself a DJI Mavic 2 and after 3 days of ownership, I’ve had sidespawned a street light pole, and the being a newbie Drone pilot, took off all the propellers to try to clean them because they got scuffed, but also at the same didn’t pay attention that each one was unique to a specific spot and screwed them on randomly without knowing, please help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
If you look at page 20 of the manual DJI_Mini_2_User_Manual_EN.pdf it shows where they should be fitted.
They are diagonally paired, clockwise on the Left front & right rear and anti clockwise on the right front & left rear.
Also keep the blades in their original pairings, DO NOT mix blades from one pair with blades from another. They are most likely balanced pairs. If you have mixed the blades up you may be able to separate them using the raised numbers and letters near the root of each blade.
Going by the orange stripes see the attached for incorrectly mounted blades

Attachments

• correct vs incorrect.jpg
    correct vs incorrect.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: LoudThunder and jot
oTJrBLrpQCpo9ev4d2AKDH-1200-80.jpg

First off welcome to the forum and 2nd B4 I ever flew my first drone I jumped on line in 2013 and watched videos over and over so when I went out to fly I new my drone a little more make flying a bit better and not so scary.

Hello from the Crossroads of America jot.

Looks like you're getting good help so far. 👍

Sort of a side topic, but have you taken the TRUST test yet?

It's a free, no fail test that's easy to take and you should keep a copy with you when you fly.

Also, if you add any accessories to the mini 2, it may push it past the 249 gram limit and will have to be registered.

It's only five bucks and the numbers look cool if you decide to register.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: LoudThunder
if you go on the DJI web site and look for the Mini 2 downloadable manual for your drone it explains it all in there