Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Need Help

tomriddle0054

Reaction score
I watched some surfing videos and enjoyed a lot.. Deep in my heart.. I felt some sparks and thought If I could do such things.. Immediately I run a search for buying a surfboard and eventually I got one where they have Top 10 wakesufing board. But the sad part is I literally don't know how this works.. how can i learn surfing?? I really wanna go to the seas for surfing... atleast one time in my life..

CanadaDrone

Reaction score
Are you talking about surfing, wakeboarding, or wake surfing? All 3 are completely different :D Sounds like you are talking about surfing, but your link is to wakeboards.

If you wan to go to the "sea" you will probably be doing traditional surfing, not wakeboarding or wake surfing, which to do properly requires a very expensive boat (Or a friend with one haha).

Tofino is the go-to sport for traditional surfing in Canada. For wakeboarding and wake surfing, you just need a boat ;)

hactick

Reaction score
Just about any seaside town that has surfable waves will have a shop that will rent you a board and wetsuit if needed. Better yet, just swim on out and do some body surfing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcio silva