DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Need more help with better resolution!

colorado kid

Reactions
hello, all -

i am new to the group and this is only my second video. i love this whole world of flying drones and making video clips. prior to (and post corona) i travel a lot overseas and am an expat of many years now. i would love to continue to use my drone as a medium to tell my stories. problem is, when i go into post production for editing, no matter what i do, i cannot get a clear imagine. still, so grainy. i am not sure what i am doing wrong. recording on 2.7k, when i go into editing on my macbook, using imovie, i make sure to change file size, etc. please see video below, and all tips/suggestions, welcomed! again, i am new at this, so please, assume i don't understand a lot, even things that may seem obvious to most of you. thanks so much!!

zach

Do you have your video set to 2.7k in the app and are you pulling the video from the microSD card rather than the cache on your phone/table?

mikeg

hello, all -

i am new to the group and this is only my second video. i love this whole world of flying drones and making video clips. prior to (and post corona) i travel a lot overseas and am an expat of many years now. i would love to continue to use my drone as a medium to tell my stories. problem is, when i go into post production for editing, no matter what i do, i cannot get a clear imagine. still, so grainy. i am not sure what i am doing wrong. recording on 2.7k, when i go into editing on my macbook, using imovie, i make sure to change file size, etc. please see video below, and all tips/suggestions, welcomed! again, i am new at this, so please, assume i don't understand a lot, even things that may seem obvious to most of you. thanks so much!!

zach

I dont think grainy is the right word, I do see some Codec issues with You Tube but some of the video was clean so not the camera or anything I think your doing wrong.
The presentation was nice and I would try to Upload again on You Tube and see if the result is the same .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on water

Reactions: colorado kid
I can see on Youtube, in the last scene, good image quality. I am interested in your comment on what the problem was when you solve it. Nice place!! Very good composition of the video.

Yo puedo ver en Youtube, en la ultima escena, buena calidad de imagen. Me interesa que comentes cual era el problema cuando consigas solucionarlo. Lindo lugar!! Muy buena composicion del video.

Reactions: colorado kid
Do you have your video set to 2.7k in the app and are you pulling the video from the microSD card rather than the cache on your phone/table?

mikeg
yes, using 2.7 in the app and pulling SD from drone and uploading onto laptop. but even after all that, it comes out unclear.

I dont think grainy is the right word, I do see some Codec issues with You Tube but some of the video was clean so not the camera or anything I think your doing wrong.
The presentation was nice and I would try to Upload again on You Tube and see if the result is the same .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on water
great link for the rain!! thanks!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost